Use of socks
- Always put the right and then the left like Zizou.
- Fasten your socks with the button when you take them off
- Put on and take off the button a few times before wearing them for the first time in order to make the hole and the buttonhole properly.
- With rubbing of your shoes, pilling may occur, especially in areas such as the Achilles tendon or sole. In fact, these pilling is a rather good sign: the polyamide layer that has been added wears away to delay the appearance of a hole on the cotton.
- Washing your socks at 30°C or 40°C is also efficient and more ecological.
- Do not iron your socks, as this may damage the elastane.
- For the planet and the life of your socks, avoid the tumble dryer.
- Wash your socks inside out to prevent hair or pilling from other clothes from sticking to the outside