Using your hat:
- To remove the bobble grasp the hat as close to the magnet as possible with one hand and the bobble with the other and snap (as if you were breaking a KitKat). This way you avoid pulling on the hat and the seams.
- To store the hat and its three bobbles in the box remove the bobble from the hat put the bobbles in the hat roll it widthways and put it in the box.
- Some hats (meads) have a "loose" effect - they are designed to fall backwards so feel free to pull them back a little to put them on.
- Our materials are tested for pilling however like with any fabric it happens after a while. To delay this avoid carrying your hat in the bottom of a bag or in a place where it could rub and turn it over if it does.
Caring for your hat:
- Wash at 30 °C or 40 °C without the bobbles! It's more environmentally friendly and it works very well. The bobbles don't go through the wash because there is a small spot of glue to hold the threads together.
- Air-dry flat avoid tumble drying clothes it's not very environmentally friendly and it will damage your super hat.
- Clean the bobbles with a damp cloth do not machine wash.