Using your hat:
- To remove the tassel, grasp the cap as close to the magnet as possible with one hand and the tassel with the other and apply a twist (as if you were breaking a Kit Kat). This way you avoid pulling on the cap and the seams.
- To store the cap and its three pom-poms in the box, remove the pom-pom from the cap, put the pom-poms in the cap, roll it widthways and put it in the box.
- Some caps (meads) have a "loose" effect - they are designed to fall backwards so feel free to pull them back a little to put them on.
- Our materials are tested for not pilling, however like any stitch it happens after a while. To delay this avoid carrying your hat in the bottom of a bag or in a place where it could rub and turn it over if it does.
Caring for your hat:
- Wash at 30°C or 40°C without the pompoms! It's more ecological and it works very well. The boobles don't go through the machine because there is a small glue spot to hold the threads together.
- Faites air-dry flat, avoid drying clothes, it's not very ecological and it will damage your super bonnet.
- Wash the pumps with a damp cloth, do not machine wash.